Wireless Printing is available to a variety of RMU network printers on campus.
For wireless printing, Windows users please follow the instructions below.
This service currently will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, XP and Vista PCs and prints to any of the following printers:
Not sure which version (32-bit or 64-bit) that you need? Click here to determine which version of the Windows OS you are running.
View the list of wireless areas on all campuses.
Instructions for Using Wireless Printing on Windows
- Click "Run" to run the software.
This window will appear:
- Click "Install".
- After a few minutes, the package will be installed. When it does, this window will appear. On it, click "Finish".
- To print, click on File in the left-handed corner of your document and go to Print.
- Under Print, you will see the printer that you just installed. Click on it to select it.
- A window will appear. You must type in your user name.
- Go to the release station of the printer to which you sent your job and release your print job as usual, by entering your userid and password.
- The printed document will remain in the Pharos print queue until it is released at the print station.
- Jobs older than two (2) hours will automatically be deleted and your account will not be charged.