Abiodun I. Ibraheem, M.L.I.S.
Head, Cataloging Department (Library)
Assistant Professor of Learning Resources (Library)
412-397-6875 phone (M)
Patrick Henry 226
- Master of Library and Information Science, Library Science, University of Pittsburgh, 2008
- Master of Library & Archival Studies, Record Management, University of Ibadan, 1997
- Master of Education, Instructional Technology, Seton Hill University, 2004
Area of Expertise/Research
- I specialize in cataloging and metadata and I am the Head of Cataloging Department in Robert Morris University in Moon Township, PA. Research interest includes Cultural diversity, International librarianship and education for library.
- Olorunsola, Ayo and Ibraheem, A.I.(1999).
Academic Librarians and Institutional Reward: A View from Nigeria. Library Herald, vol. 37, no. 1, April-June 1999. pp 32-37.
- Agboola, A.T. and Ibraheem, A.I. (1999). Influence of Lecture Handouts on Students' use of a University Library. Lagos Librarian, 22)1 .
- Agboola, A.T. and Ibraheem, A.I. (1999). A citation Analysis Study of Food Science and Technology Final Year Graduate : Researched Projects Accepted by a Nigeria University. Nigerian Library and Information Science Review, Journal of Oyo State Chapter of the Nigerian Library Association, vol. 17, nos. 1 & 2.
- 2011 - Onatola, Ayo and Ibraheem, A.I. (2011). Whither evidence-based librarianship: a comparative reflection on the practices in some university libraries in Nigeria, UK and USA. Presentation given at the University of Salford in Manchester, United Kingdom, June 27th ?June 30th 2011.
- 2004 - Ibraheem, A.I. (2004). Information Literacy Assessment: A View from the Georgia Conference on Information Literacy. A report presented to the librarians at Reeves Memorial Library, August, 2004.
- 2002 - Ibraheem, A.I. (2002). Focus on Academic Integrity. Presentation given at Reeves Memorial Library Seminar, Greensburg, PA, 0ctober, 2002.