- Ph.D., Marketing Education and Vocational Education, University of Pittsburgh
Area of Expertise/Research
- 2011: National Association of Women MBA Pittsburgh Chapter (NAWMBA) advisor and mentor for the NAWMBA Pittsburgh Chapter launch on March 26, 2011. This organization encompasses MBA women from Robert Morris University, Duquesne, University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon.
- 2010: Member of the Women's Ad-Hoc committee developed through the RMU Board of Trustees. Currently assign the needs of the undergraduate and graduate women at RMU.
- 2011: Study abroad course in MARK4050 International Marketing, May 9 to 19, 2011 - Germany, France, and Switzerland with 13 students.
- 2011: The Speaker in Business Session by Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra that exposed students to the business operation of an orchestra. The program?s follow-up included over 100 undergraduate students attending the PSO performance on February 26, 2011.
- Manna, D. R., Marco, G. J., Khalil, B & Meier, S (2011) Sustainable Markets: Case Study of Toyota Motor Sales, U. S. A., Inc. Journal of Business Case Studies.
- Schimmel, K., Motley, D., Rancic, S., Marco, G., Eschenfelder, M., (2010) The importance of university web page in selecting a higher education institution. Research in Higher Education Journal.
- Marco, G. J., Clinton, S. R. , & Chu, Y. (2009). Two Years Into the Journey: AACSB Assessment of Learning in a Principles of Marketing Course. American Journal of Business Education.
- Smith, A. D. & Marco, G. J. (2004). Strategic Perspectives Associated with the Golf Industry. The Journal of American Academy of Business, 5 (1/2), 367-373.
- Clinton, S. R., Marco, G. J. , & Manna, D. (2008). A Case Series of Today's Vertical Integration. Journal of Business Case Studies.
- Marco, G. J., Smith, A., & Fratto, V. (2004). Strategic Importance of Business Ethics: Case Study of Abuse. Journal of Global Business, 15 (29), 37-46.
- Marco, G. J., Schimmel, K. E. , & Eschenfelder, M. J. (2008). Difference in Selection Criteria Among Traditional Students, Adult Continuing Education Students and Graduate Students. American Journal of Business Education.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Marco, Gayle J
|MARK3100-A||10:00-10:50 AM||M W F||M||Marco||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||-3 Seats