Our students have high aspirations, the experience to support their goals and the good sense to pick RMU to get them there. We are looking for students inspired by the promise and expectation of engaged learning – students who value professional development.
Along with your official RMU application, transfer students must submit the following:
- Official college transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.
- A Transfer College History Form completed by each college that you have previously attended.
- High school transcripts if fewer than 30 credits.
- RMU holds transfer agreements with several two-year educational institutions. We encourage you to make an appointment with an Admissions Counselor at 1-800-762-0097 to discuss your transcripts for evaluation of transfer credits.
- Certain programs may require additional information to be submitted. Please call if you have questions.